Testimonials and Warranty
"In the mid 90's I attended one of the first deliveries and demonstrations of the Rescue Alive Ice Rescue Sled. Over the years several sleds have been placed in our area and I was involved with training and demos of the sled. The Rescue Alive Sled is simple to deploy and use. Also maintenance is very easy and most of all it works very well. Now after a lot of years and fund raising by the Ladies Auxiliary we will be getting one this year."
Chief Phil Meunier
"All Aspects of this purchase went well. All persons involved were both helpful and knowledgable.This is a good product and we are glad to own one."
"The Rescue Alive met and exceeded our expectations. We are very pleased with the Rescue Alive sled and highly recommenced this to other water rescue and fire departments."
One Year Limited Warranty
K&K Products LLC for a period of one year from the date of purchase, will repair or replace at its discretion any part of RESCUE ALIVE™ which may prove to be defective in materials or workmanship in accordance with the conditions set forth below:
- This warranty does not cover damage occurring in transit. In- transit damages are the responsibility of the carrier.
- This warranty does not cover freight to or from the customer to or from our facilities.
- Warranty becomes void if the product has been altered, misused, abused, subject to accident, lack of reasonable care, or used contrary to the instructions contained in the user’s guide.
- Liability of K&K Products LLC under any implied warranty and under this limited warranty shall be limited to the repair and replacement of defective parts, as specified above, within one year of date of original purchase. Under no circumstances shall K&K Products LLC be liable by virtue of this warranty or otherwise for damage to any person or property whatsoever for any special, indirect, secondary or consequential damage of any nature however arising out of the use or inability to use this product.
- Some states and countries do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. Some states and countries do not allow the exclusion or limitations of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from place to place.
- All warranty claims should be submitted in writing to K&K Products vis email at: [email protected]